VANS PRO - BREANA GEERING SKATE SK8-HI DECON
This season, we teamed up with Breana Geering to deliver a head-to-toe collection inspired by her bold creativity, confidence, and easy-going personality.
Incorporating her love of black and white stripes and featuring a detailed skeleton hand patch at the ankle, the Breana Geering Skate Sk8-Hi Decon is built to skate but also looks good off the board . . . because Breana knows that anything done without style shouldn’t be done at all.
• BREANA GEERING SIGNATURE COLLECTION - Built with suede and 283 g canvas uppers, this Skate Sk8-Hi Decon features a deconstructed upper with black and white stripes and an embroidered skeleton hand patch.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
This style comes with an additional pair of laces.